View Single Post
Old 16 Apr 2018, 14:06 (Ref:3816014)   #955
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
In many locations, embassies arrange gatherings for their countrymen/women. In Beijing there was the dragon club, the King's Head in Ankara, etc. They also sometimes arrange charity events such as Burns' Nights. On that point I sent a message to the British Embassy in Tirana on 17 November 2016, asking if they organised events for British Expats in the city.

They replied today..........................................................