Thread: New SUVs
View Single Post
Old 25 Jun 2019, 17:57 (Ref:3914171)   #227
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
That would look good on your insurance claim- “I left the road after catching a glimpse of a RR Cullinan”....... Have to agree, though, IMO hideous!
Thankfully I could refer to the dash cam video and have first hand evidence. Thanfully I haven't seen one fully chromed yet but I know I will. Gold chrome is GOD AWFUL ugly and I've seen 2 Fiskers, Bentley Continental and a Rolls Royce I couldn't ID this year and almost cried at the vehicle abuse.