View Single Post
Old 25 Apr 2014, 16:43 (Ref:3398180)   #24
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I don't know why (must have been bored), but after reading what andrewc said in the Project C.A.R.S thread I started, I thought I'd give this a try and handed over the cash. I appreciate that it's 'early access' and all that, but I'm a little underwhelmed. The physics feels pretty good (although it took me an age to set my wheel and pedals), but because I have an older graphics card, I've had to use the DX10 tweak without which I couldn't drive it at all. Now the scenery is total garbage and the cardboard cut-out trees obliterate half the track at the old Monza.

Maybe it looks fantastic on a newer machine, but if some fix isn't found for my graphics card to work properly with it, it's going to be money down the drain for me......