View Single Post
Old 26 Jul 2006, 22:56 (Ref:1665426)   #24
Spudgun
Race Official
Veteran

England
Reading, UK
Spudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by pirenzo
It's kind of pending the completion of the new website, which Spud's run into some slight technical difficulties with.
I did suggest some ideas to keep things ticking over until we can get the new season started, but I never pursued the idea further with Spud. The suggestion was that we could get the schedule sorted out and then run some open races on iGOR at the weekends with the season 5 schedule being the track rotation so people could get some practice in before the start of the season.
I'm happy to run some open races for the time being. The ISP I'm with have decided to upgrade from ASP.NET 1.1 to version 2 which means doing some back tracking. Also I'm a bit snowed under with other things at the moment!

If you guys want to come up with a schedule, I'm more than happy to provide a server to race on.