Thread: Katherine Legge
View Single Post
Old 9 Sep 2017, 01:46 (Ref:3765546)   #13
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWill2073 View Post
No, and admittedly that was the weaker example to the other one. But reading the thread and seeing those together just stood out to me. I'm used to seeing stuff like that called brain fade or other terms on here, and when we're already in a thread about her over an incident that was not her fault, it just stood out more. I am not meaning any offense to you. And because of the other factors, yes, I'm sure I am misunderstanding you. Just a weird time to call out legge imo, which made me read into certain phrases that have often been described differently for similar incidents. And no, we shouldn't use different terms or phrases for female drivers, and that's what it kind of came across as happening.

I'll shut up about it now....

Karam should control his emotions from now on! And gentilozzi and those around him seem to be filled with drama!.
All good! Just didn't want to get lumped in to something when I thought I was actually defending Katherine!

Sage continues to act like a spoiled brat, which stinks because I was hoping him to be the next American hot shoe

Dramas / incidents seem to be finding her and her team of late. Co-driving with Lally is a very strong pairing and I hoped better from them this year, but they keep having in race issues while having a strong car.

I initially was referring to LR which was admittedly one of the poorest races that I've seen from her, but not everything that has happened to them this year has been on her and neither was the VIR run in with Sage.