View Single Post
Old 20 Nov 2013, 11:34 (Ref:3334199)   #39
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I have the impression that many of these series are run by very rich men for very rich men, and if that is the case, then I see no problem with them awarding themselves any accolade they can think of.
Whether the proletariat places any value on the affair is entirely up to the individual, however, if someone who is not in the mega rich bracket enters the series, but fails to get a mention I can see why they may be upset, however, that is one of the perils of mixing with billionaires.
I have no personal problem with anyone spending their money anyway they like, probably because I have never been good at hanging on to my own.

PS; Nothing humorous is intended in this post.

bauble.