View Single Post
Old 2 Oct 2019, 07:53 (Ref:3931404)   #133
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by mite5255 View Post
Your welcome, I would love to see some of the team owners from the croup C&A have a round table talk on the very subject, its a pity that the likes of Harry and others have past on, but I guess there is enough of them left to open the do something similar
Yes I think that the fly on the wall tales of the likes of Tom W and Harry would make fascinating reading / listening. Every series used to have its own version of Smokey Yunik. All very clever at reading between the lines and exploiting the loopholes that have now been replaced by reams of official docs and regs.

They were happy days. (coming from one involved in BTCC race prep back in the 70's )