Thread: Rules 2026 Power Units
View Single Post
Old 6 Jul 2021, 16:06 (Ref:4060180)   #34
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
sure but there is now a budget cap and a greater distribution of the prize money and far more discourse between FOM, suppliers and customers about purchase price.

the problems you are addressing are valid and true and i agree about the negative influence of manus over time...i think we all do but we are trying to talk about what happens next and with respect, not about why we got to where we are today.

specifically, should F1 be responding to environmental concerns and or/ the manus need to address these issues in the rules they put forward.

i appreciate you dont think they should be a platform responsible for promoting environmental responsibility but if this was a conversation about equality/diversity hiring let say (or pick another rapidly changing social norm), would you still say that this isnt F1's problem so they should just go about doing whatever used to work in 19whatever?

no one lives on an island right? social media saw to that. whether its privateer island or manu island, F1, heck everything now days, is held accountable to the often capricious turnings of the mob.

and maybe it has always been this way. after all this is what the Romans gave us!