View Single Post
Old 24 Jul 2013, 19:30 (Ref:3281247)   #5
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Well, good to see my friend Trussers pop into this thread!

I'm lucky, I get to meet Paul a couple of times a year. normally at the Silverstone LMS/WEC (or whatever it happens to be called at the time...) and at Le Mans and James, Tony and I were fortunate to dine with him on the Friday evening prior to Le Mans this year (proof attached.... ).

We're all fans of sports car racing, Paul no less for being a commentator - and it's good to have the opportunity, particularly over a nice meal, to discuss what's happened/happening. Meeting the day before the race at Le Mans is especially good, as we get the chance to talk in depth about what happened in qualifying and how Paul sees the race panning out.

It's an advantage I'm pleased to have had now for a number of years and it's brought with it other opportunities - like visiting the old RLM vantage point up on top of the grandstand - long may it continue.

(Apologies for the rather poor iPhone pics - although they are very nearly panoramic!)
Attached Thumbnails
BT.jpg   PT.jpg