Thread: Forza 7
View Single Post
Old 12 Jun 2017, 22:19 (Ref:3740689)   #3
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'll be honest, Forza kinda died for me after 5. They started just using old car models and selling them as DLC. It's become the Sims of racing games. When the next game comes along you leave out cars you already made and sell them together.

I'll be honest, I'm not interested in buying a full price game, just to be sold the missing bits later. And then to add insult to injury, they'll sell me a Season Pass, which doesn't include all the content, again.

On the topic of the Forza 7 trailer....isn't this what Forza Horizons was meant to be? It seems like driving a 919 through the desert is what they're doing. The fictional track looked like every other fictional track from the last decade - long flowing corners up a silly raised road in an impossible place. It was fun...once, but now it's all fictional tracks. It's just not fun anymore on these overly extreme fictional tracks.

I own an Xbox One S. It's a great device. Forza 7 will not be joining it after the DLC micro transaction fest of Forza 6.