Thread: Forza 7
View Single Post
Old 13 Jun 2017, 18:19 (Ref:3740937)   #4
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Thanks, chaps!

Even Forza 5 had some paywalls to get past. I don't play those "games", either. I'm still every now and again playing, but not a lot. I "crammed" prior to my trip to Sebring, by racing everything I could around the old air field but haven't been back since.

Also, I've not even played Forza 6. Just getting away from the gaming side of things. My sons do it enough, but that's actually when I've played Forza the most in the last 2 years.

Hmmmmmm......need to buy a go kart and shove the younger, crazier one in it. Alas, he may be too old at 7