Thread: Driver 2018 F1 team mate battles
View Single Post
Old 12 Apr 2018, 10:41 (Ref:3814995)   #67
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Guy View Post
C'mon now E.B. Don't go shattering the dreams of the Ericsson fan girls. They are on a high at the moment. So much so you'd think Jesus has returned... as with comments such as "I’ve always believed in Marcus"
49 races in between scoring a single point and apparently the Messiah has returned the way the fan girls are carrying on!

Ericsson has at least lasted longer than Jorda did in F1 as a "driver". So comparing him to Jorda is unfair I must agree. He looks no where near as good in shorts as Jorda does though!
Is Ericsson not allowed to have fans who are female?
I would imagine any driver would like fan girls, fan boys, fan men and fan women. Could we just refer to them as fans?

I also think Ericsson looks quite good in shorts - in fact to many he looks better than Jorda!