View Single Post
Old 23 Apr 2018, 15:07 (Ref:3817016)   #24
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
dunno about the food being great, consensus from the lads was that it was exactly the same quality food as before. they forgot the gravy multiple times on takeaway food despite it being asked for, and my burger yesterday looked like it was cooked the day before. nothing against the staff, they seem lovely, but it's definitely the worst of the msv circuits still. and considering i've had mild food poisoning twice from the kentagon, that's saying something
To be fair, I got to sit down for 20 minutes in a building with a roof after only having a maximum of 10 minutes on Saturday. I could have eaten a warm bag of pebbles and I'd have been happy.

Personally I thought it was a big improvement on previous experiences, but I'm not generally the sort of person who gets chance to eat inside at race circuits!