View Single Post
Old 16 Jan 2019, 15:03 (Ref:3876513)   #1399
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancsbreaker View Post
Haven't seen the Marrakesh race but saw the opening race in Saudi (I think) - there did seem to be some good racing - a bit messed up with various penalties for technical infringements, but definitely some real competition going on.

I'd like to see them run at some proper tracks, though - the street circuits are just too artificial and restrictive for my tastes, although I recognise that for now the size of most proper circuits would mean you'd get relatively few laps and therefore less value for spectators.
I watched the first race last night. It was different, but there was quite a bit of on track action. I think it has potential. I will continue watching it to see if it holds my interest.

Richard