View Single Post
Old 1 Sep 2020, 13:45 (Ref:3999449)   #303
ascarracinguk
Veteran

ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 litre Touring Car Star View Post
Obviously we don't know each other and I'm new. But having followed the ebb and flow of the thread and your exchanges with bjohnsonsmith. It seems you're saying that Bottas sacrificing the 2018 Russian GP is the same as Hamilton handing back 3rd place at the 2017 Hungarian GP.

You also suggested Hamilton returned the favour last year. Which race was this?

Aside from Austria in 2002, I can't think of anything more blatant and unnecessary.
Wasn’t trying to say that at all

I was simply putting my opinion forward that I thought the Austria situation in 2002 was far worse than Russia in 2018.

I brought into Hungary to show that Hamilton is capable of being a team player and handing places back too

This was all in response to BJs comment that Bottas may not have been allowed to win at the weekend....and brought up Russia as an example that Mercedes have imposed team orders...

....Russia in 2018 when Bottas was out of the championship is hardly comparable to 2002 Austria