View Single Post
Old 30 Jun 2011, 14:13 (Ref:2908616)   #21
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
And in an interview with Adrian Newey, I think linked in the V6 for 2014 thread, Audi was a driving force for the I4s and now that they have supposedly backed out the teams, including veto powered Ferrari, agreed to the V6 formula that they mostly preferred.
I more feel we could see both Audi and Porsche in the LMP ranks together but they probably won't be able to race anywhere but the WEC by the time the Porsche project comes out. Don't think we'd see Porsche drop the money making 911s to let Audi take the R8 GT racing, plus with Ferrari/Corvette and whoever else shows up already running Porsche leaving wouldn't do much.