View Single Post
Old 16 Jun 2017, 18:27 (Ref:3742285)   #4839
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed-King View Post
Porsche actually don't seem that unhappy with the 2020 rules.

I think the bigger question is what they'll do between now and 2020 and if they'll tough it out with the ageing car or go on hiatus to come back swinging in 2020.
“Not necessarily, I think there have been a lot of measures in place which will decrease costs significantly. At the same time you have to work on developing the new stuff. I said today as well that the discussion was not just between Porsche, Toyota and Peugeot, the ACO and FIA had other manufacturers involved as well in the discussion. I think there was a huge agreement between all of us on a lot of topics. I think we have everything we want on the table.

At least that's "encouraging", but sitting on a metting is along way from being ever on the grid of course.