View Single Post
Old 17 Jul 2019, 10:22 (Ref:3918126)   #33
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by auroan View Post
I wonder how disappointed Moffat is at the pace of the Q50. Maybe tomorrow will be more indicative. But it doesn't look great as a straight out of the box package.
https://www.autosport.com/btcc/news/...netterton-test

Aiden Moffat made his debut in the revamped Infiniti, which the Laser Tools Racing squad will run for the remainder of the year.
The car currently lacks a proper ducting system to deliver power to the turbo, but the outfit says this will be corrected for the next race meeting at Snetterton on August 4-5.