View Single Post
Old 5 Sep 2019, 20:10 (Ref:3926056)   #77
hoffman66
Racer

hoffman66 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It's a shame it really is.

Even the GT class so full last year with BMW and Ford aswell as the current teams looks a bit thinner.

And please forgive me but as a fan I cannot get massively excited about P2, they sound the same, pretty all look the same. Some great drives int he tv footage I was watching, especially from that Dutch lad (with the worlds richest Dad it seems, makes even Daddy Stroll look cheap)

And Am, again, is OK, but forgive me for saying I want to see the very best all the time, not rich amateurs, I know it has always been a part of endurance racing, but surely they can be in ELMS, where the GT field was very poor.

I went to enjoy crazy cars on the GP track one last time and was impressed, was lucky with weather, but the way the Friday crowd was left out of some things was a little sad.

Will be fascinated to see a Wing bridge, but I am wondering if it might be for guests only, and I also presume that Hilton are renting the land? It is their hotel after all, not Silverstones, why would Silverstone pay for it?