View Single Post
Old 24 Oct 2020, 12:26 (Ref:4012370)   #129
ascarracinguk
Veteran

ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!
That’s a fair enough and balance take on it.

I suppose it boils down to the type of character we like. I’m not saying I like to hear everything that hamilton does off track, but I have the ability to scroll or click away from something.

Tbh I can’t honestly say that I notice Hamilton’s off track stuff too much, because I don’t read the media, don’t watch tv unless Its for the race or Netflix so maybe I just don’t expose myself to these things.

I think too often people can be hypocritical (and not accusing you of this) but sometimes drivers are damned if they don’t give their fans an insight into their lives, and also damned if they give too much insight...

....of course in reality we are all responsible for the things we read, websites we choose to click on and media we choose to consume. We all have the ability to scroll past or ignore something if we choose....

...of course there are those who choose not to and just complain for the sake of complaining