View Single Post
Old 14 Jul 2019, 05:42 (Ref:3917451)   #21
Maelochs
Veteran

Maelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Actually WTR might have a problem getting cash if the new cars are a lot more expensive because the team has to pay for the car before it can hire drivers .... In any case, while one could characterize Wayne Taylor's comments as "whining" once could also describe them as a long-time racer and team owner's comments on the proposed significant cost increase in a class which doesn't seem to attract a lot of new sponsor dollars. It just depends on one's bias. And frankly, I wouldn't doubt that it would be hard for Any team to double its costs .... and if I were a team owner I might prefer a lower-tech, cheaper alternative as well. No reason I can see to criticize Wayne Taylor because of his comments.