View Single Post
Old 31 Aug 2020, 12:20 (Ref:3999221)   #36
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I got to watch both races and enjoyed the racing all around. O'Ward is my favorite driver so I was pretty disappointed he didn't get his first win, but he did lead significant portions of both races and solidified his position in the championship. Pretty funny that he finished 3rd and 2nd and didn't improve his position because in each race he was beaten by one of the two drivers ahead of him in the standings!

I didn't have a problem with the amount of overtaking, people could pass at times, especially restarts.

In race 1, the speed of Sato and Dixon at the end was pretty amazing, they just pulled away from the field.