View Single Post
Old 18 Jul 2021, 18:50 (Ref:4061876)   #2237
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I watch Channel 4 in the UK as I have no choice (or at least no wish to pay for a choice). I thought the coverage today was very good, I enjoyed the show a lot. The piece with Tom Cruise was hilarious as was the 'taxi spoof' with Max. But there is significant Red Bull influence. Why we always have the link with Horner, I don't know, other than the clear links that DC and MW have with the team. It's in Horner's interest to maintain those links, however it would be nice to hear more often from other team principals during the race.