View Single Post
Old 9 Sep 2021, 12:31 (Ref:4072780)   #6
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Saw too Kubica in for Kimi. Shame for Kimi, but Bobby I know loves Italy and with an Italian brand, he will be keen to do well

Also nice touch to see that Parabolica will be renamed Alboreto to commemorate 20 years since we lost the great man
Seriously? No disrespect at all to Alboreto, but is nothing sacred? Or is it to be the Parabolica Alboreto?

Edit - so it's to be the Curva Alboreto...... As a mark of respect, yes, I appreciate it, but it will always be the Parabolica to me.....