View Single Post
Old 14 Sep 2021, 13:39 (Ref:4073835)   #23
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
I’d like to give that a visit.

I’ve seen modern stuff get up on the banking. Looks fun

I’ve climbed Brooklands too. Had difficulty getting down from there too. Been to Brooklands a few times. One time was only a handful of days after I’d been to Monza. I’d done Monaco, Monza, Hockenheim and Nurburgring and Brooklands in a week. That was fun. Especially stood on the banking at Brooklands and telking everyone who wasn’t bored about Monza.
Watch out for the irate gypsy who claims it's his, though! At least when I was there.

Curious F1 fact - gypsies now live on at least two former Grand Prix tracks in Spain - if you walk the track of the third sector at Valencia, there are gypsies who have set up homes, including bits of advertising hoarding as part of the building, although they never seemed bothered about me walking the track.