View Single Post
Old 24 Nov 2019, 21:29 (Ref:3942613)   #37
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame

Thought that my usual Devil's advocate stance would provoke some fun.

Definitely not all the MSUK officials and club organisers are full time paid jobs with freebies on top. Down in the dirty end there's still a lot of volunteers working for expenses only, or the love of the sport, they need supporting.

Yes I agree we had all the advantages of regulated sport last year at £50 less. As usual when someone offers something at a cheap price, there's a lot of discontent when a realistic price is charged. The current price was unsustainable according to what I've heard.

Bet you do spend £155 on a night out at a concert Food, drinks, tickets, travel...it all adds up.

Now, MSUK have made their objectives pretty well known and if they don't achieve them at this increased price, then we can hold them to account.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk