View Single Post
Old 26 Nov 2019, 09:30 (Ref:3942889)   #50
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Yeah well I used to think the same thing as MGD and JM, but when you race outside of MSA regulations regularly you appreciate what you are paying for. There's nothing wrong with the "independent" racing we do, you just notice little things that wouldn't happen at MSA and you realise that the "licensed" infrastructure works rather well. And yes it is worth paying for.

OK maybe you can nit-pick holes in the words in my post. But I stand by the intent - apart from building the infrastructure for fair, consistent and safe racing throughout the country and beyond, what have the Romans ever done for us?

And before anyone points out inconsistencies in my argument from a few years ago - yes I've changed my views. Life does that to you sometimes - you go outside your comfort zone and your perspective changes.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk