View Single Post
Old 1 Feb 2023, 15:15 (Ref:4142403)   #1066
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Always interesting (IMO) to look back at previous seasons.

11 Feb 22 "It's been very quiet so far, announcements have been slow."
and - "Does anyone know what the date/s are for the 3 day testing and media days are"

Add this to the responses to some information that was being provided, which consisted of a lot of sniping regarding the information being incomplete or being unable to reveal the full detail ahead of an embargo. You end up with a situation where even if people do have some information to hand, they wonder why bother?