View Single Post
Old 24 Jan 2007, 12:33 (Ref:1824584)   #21
KA
Veteran

KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!
Scott

I'll go back and check the years of the info I gave you, just to be sure- I did post that in a hurry, so might have mixed the years up. As a teenager at the time, I used to keep a record of touring car results- I unearthed all of this stuff in a folder a while ago and I'm trying to sort it all out at the moment- the info came from Autosport/MN at the time, but at the minute I've still got lots of gaps to fill in.

Keith Norman I think was a one-off drive at Donington, according to the notes I looked at this morning. The name doesn't ring any immediate bells with me, but it was nearly 20 years ago...

Again, I'll check re Barbara Cowell in 88- I don't have many of my Autosports to hand from that period (most still in parents' loft 200 miles away), but think I've got the end of season reviews here- I've certainly got some race programmes from 88 I can check to make sure