View Single Post
Old 25 Oct 2021, 21:11 (Ref:4080014)   #291
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
I think they also may have realized this was an extremely poor look and not good for the real racing fans, so they went back to just saying, "hey, the ordinances state you can't bring it in; try not to be a jerk and we won't be a jerk".

And no way, we all bring a different bottle with no duplicates this year. NO WAY.
Yeah, apparently one year of drift was BAD and they banned camping, or severely restricted it, the next

Duplicates? Well no one else will have that crazy priced Sazerac so that's out. I could see a double of Russell, maybe an Old Forester. Think I'll have a bottle of this year's single barrel Larceny and maybe Wilderness Trail or a Russell. And that was just for 4 of us I think in the picture, that was last year so don't think it was anyone else. I'll have more fancy beers to share than liquor, some have been aging a minute and need to either drink or get rid of them so drink and share it is