View Single Post
Old 4 Nov 2021, 16:39 (Ref:4081497)   #363
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Tony is seeing the Stones on Thursday and that somehow means he can't make it at all? I got a cryptic text asking if I wanted his ticket based on that...

If the weather on Saturday is anything like today, I'm not going to be pleased.

I'll take back my previous comments as it looks like we might be at peak foliage next week!!

And my father is being honored on Veteran's day at his new place of residence at 1 PM Thursday so I'm not getting there until later in the day as I want to be in attendance for that.
Despite Broad mentioning high temps in the upper 60's it is going to be cold and wet.

Congrats on Pops! my inlaws visit this time of year for kids bday, and the school always has a program to honor parents/grandparents who are veterans. kids sing songs, there is a slideshow and pictures taken with the family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
We can't fault you there at all sir, Tony on the other hand. I get it being Stones and time but still.

And yes, today sucks. Car says 45 and it's a mist so no thanks

Might actually have good color across track from us, hickories and southern sugar maples exploded in yellows this week. Also, might get persimmons that are edible behind the flag stand
Maybe Tony changes his mind when he sees the great weather on friday!
do i need to bring more firewood?