Thread: BTCC Silverstone National
View Single Post
Old 5 Oct 2019, 08:26 (Ref:3932039)   #255
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by redshoes View Post
Speedworks boss Christian Dick is Rob Austin's brother-in-law. Austin is 'Brand Ambassador' (whatever that means!) for a company that also sponsors Speedworks.

That's why they have been working together but I don't think it means we will see Austin in a second Speedworks Toyota next year.
This sounds like the more sensible version.

Someone who has raced in BTCC, and is still talking about driving again in 2020 in the HMS Racing Alfa, would probably be seen at meetings regularly.

If same person has a link to one of the team's sponsors, where he also has a family connection, then that would probably be the garage they'd gravitate towards.