View Single Post
Old 18 Sep 2020, 10:53 (Ref:4003472)   #1733
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
What?!! It's Le Mans man! You should have nothing in your diary. Just give Eurosport the price of a couple of beers and watch the whole thing!
I know we're slightly off topic, but this post is really important (and something I may have to deal with personally when I've finished working on the thing I'm working on...)

For the price of a couple of beers, or a microwaved Wetherspoons curry, you can get TV coverage of the Le Mans 24 Hours. That's amazing value. I think when it comes to digital products (especially apps...) people seem to go "£5!? A month!? For this service!? How expensive!". But they won't blink an eye at wasting the same £5 on real world things, which actually bring less value or satisfaction to their lives.

Pay for your services - especially independent services where available. People work hard to make your life easier and better