View Single Post
Old 19 Sep 2020, 07:25 (Ref:4003730)   #1746
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I was shocked by the Hyper pole coverage. I understand (but don't agree) with the reason why most cameras aren't usually turned on for qualifying, but you'd think that given what's happened, the ACO would bend over backwards to make sure for that for that 30 minute session at least, every camera was fixed on what is our last chance to see the LMP1 cars flat out round Le Mans.

I simply cannot believe that we could only see, what, a fifth of the lap? There were large parts of the circuit where literally no one on this planet, apart from the drivers in the car, was watching these cars qualify for the best race in the world.

Really poor.