View Single Post
Old 16 Jan 2017, 11:48 (Ref:3702911)   #13
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
hey biscuits, as a moderator on this particular internet forum it's actually my role to make sure everyone's abiding by the forum rules and to encourage discussion. "having the last word" or rather, "reiterating the rules" is actually the only perk of the unpaid, entirely voluntary role. we're absolutely "triggered" (lol, aren't you too old for tumblr) by behaviour that's against forum rules, especially when it's disrupting the flow of discussion and irritating a high percentage of the active posters.

with that in mind i'd like to remind all posters to "attack the post, not the poster", refamiliarise themselves with the forum rules and please respect other posters and readers and include source material. we could all post fantasy lists of who we want to see in each formula but that's not really suitable for the silly season threads, is it?

i'm quite happy to issue warnings using the forum system, but i prefer not to do that. we're all adults here, let's act like it shall we?

thanks.