View Single Post
Old 2 May 2018, 04:27 (Ref:3818787)   #101
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry S View Post
One objective measure of the interest in a race meeting is the number of views on the Natsoft race results service.

It is interesting that the recent first meeting at The Bend had 37,735 views.

This is more than the recent Supercars meeting at Philip Island , which had 36,123 views.

Perhaps a lot of people wanted to see what the Bend lap times were, and whether it favoured big or small cars.

But it is very interesting that a Shannon's National meeting would outscore a much more hyped Supercars meeting.
I think most would follow theSupercars meeting blow by blow live updates pages open on the major V8 websites (V8supercars and Speedcafe). Or live TV where available.
I myself find I only use Natsoft for more obscure races. For the GT race I followed on the live stream.
Only my opinion.

Last edited by E.B; 2 May 2018 at 04:34.