View Single Post
Old 14 Mar 2016, 14:33 (Ref:3622720)   #44
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Well it's not like Bratislava can run that Ginetta anywhere else within the ACO realm before fall now (well except the Sepang Sprint Cup I guess) so they might just as well enter. Plus, it's Le Mans

Obviously it'll be full of Onroaks, and it's inevitable they will win it in front of their home base (assuming GT3 doesn't outperform them), but if there's at least one car presence from the other LMP3 manufacturers (except Dome and their late project) it becomes immediately more interesting.

Maybe AAI enters ADESS or two, especially as they will be at the track regardless for the 24 hours.

Murphy hasn't actually said they will enter the Riley for the race, they've only mentioned ELMS, but I would sure hope so. And if it's really a "factory team" for Riley (or so to speak) I'm sure they too would like presence there.

Last edited by Deleted; 14 Mar 2016 at 14:46.