View Single Post
Old 24 Dec 2017, 10:41 (Ref:3788965)   #936
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnut View Post
I'll try again.

I fear Mr. Brown is long on promises and reassurances, but very short on delivery!

Be interesting to see what the contributions from the "partners" looks like against what would be required from a headline sponsor plus supporting sponsors.
The real problem for the last 3 seasons is that the cars have been performing poorly on track. No amount of first class travel, trackside champagne rooms or bouncy castles offered hope that the performance was on the improve.

Everyone has a boss, if the sponsor sees the promised benefit of association not showing up as planned, it is a difficult conversation to have with the marketers, with the CEO, with the board each week after another crap performance.

To keep alive the proof of concept, if not the choice of partner, it can explain why sponsors may jump to another operation if the offer as a whole is better..
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods