Old 17 Jul 2013, 01:22 (Ref:3278573)   #22
The Happy Track Fan
Racer

Canada
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
The Happy Track Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by kober View Post
Sorry for a lame question, but how does it work?

I'm considering attending the race, and I haven't been to Mosport yet - what are the best view spots?
If you have never been to Mosport and live in Toronto, YOU HAVE TO GET UP THERE THIS WEEKEND!!

You will likely see a run-away overall for the race win with Graf and Luhr in the Muscle Milk entry, but the battles in the other classes will be great. And, if anything happens to the Graf/Luhr entry, you will likely see an LMP2 car take the overall honours.

As for the best viewing spots, well, take your pic. There are tons to choose from. The outside of Corners 1, 2 and 3 are all excellent. The viewing hill on the inside of the circuit between Turns 2 and 3 is also very, very good. The hairpin is now a fully sculpted ampitheatre with space for what I estimate to be about 15,000 people, with a proper paved access road and huge parking lot down on corner 4. The outside of the backstretch at Turn 7 is amazing for pure speed and you can see a long section of the Andretti Straightaway. And, the raised viewing area between Corners 8 and 9 is also fantastic.