View Single Post
Old 28 Aug 2016, 20:08 (Ref:3668215)   #13
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by spider View Post
Verstappen is going to cause a huge accident soon if he doesn't learn. Sadly, it may take a consequence of his stupid moves to make him learn. He's bloody fast, and is clearly the next big talent, but he reminds me of a blend of Schumacher / Senna's OTT ruthlessness, with Hamilton's early F1 career clumsiness.
Post race Will Buxton with NBCSN interviewed Verstappen. It was an interesting exchange. Here is the part in which they discuss his driving style...

WB: "A lot of radio chatter today from other drivers not happy with your defensive style of driving out there but you haven't been called to see the stewards, there were no investigation, (are) you happy with the way your driving and defending?"

MV: "Yeah, otherwise I should have got a penalty if it was not correct. I think everything was fair again today."

Will also asked him about turn one. Verstappen basically blamed Kimi and Sebastian. That they ruined his race! There is no reason to think he is going to change until he sees some type of negative consequences. Either from his team or the stewards.

Richard