View Single Post
Old 23 Sep 2019, 11:17 (Ref:3929643)   #137
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
So why does the new Dodge Ram have the transmission "selector" the same shape and size of some climate control knobs right next to them? I'm sure if I drove it more, it would make sense but right now it sure seems silly.
It doesn't take long to get used to it and where JHammy's console shifter sits is a full storage bin in my truck so I think it's a decent trade off. I've had one moment of stupidity with it in 5 years so not too bad but the new software update will auto-park when you open the driver's door. So no rolling and looking down with the door open to line up any longer but some of us can lean out the window to see the lines so there's that.