View Single Post
Old 9 Jul 2018, 14:05 (Ref:3835667)   #2
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1scanner View Post
Does anyone know the identity of the drivers of the F1 two-seater cars at the weekend?

I'm particularly interested in the drivers on Sunday: I believe one was Patrick Friesacher, the second was Kevin <unknown>, the third I believe was Jenson Button.

TIA
We definitely identified JB's helmet as one of the three drivers on Sunday morning - I was on the marshal post right on top of the start of pit lane entry at Vale, so they were about 6 feet from me.

None of us could bingo the other two though, so I asked one of the online chat people on the F1 Experiences website.

The simply closed the chat. Delightful.