View Single Post
Old 15 Aug 2018, 20:07 (Ref:3843884)   #5
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark_l View Post
After 2018 I would be surprised to see any circuit activity.

I think the circuit will be levelled and then either housing or a business park will be built on the site.

A sad end to a circuit that has been mired in problems before it was completed, it was built with one championship in mind and hosted 2 major events but it just wasn't popular enough to survive.
I wrote over on the BTCC thread:

There's already a planning application been approved to turn the car park area into a business park, dating back to 2016.

Housing would be somewhat more difficult due to the history of the land use and the likely contamination within it.