View Single Post
Old 2 Oct 2018, 09:29 (Ref:3853999)   #32
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
If you go to a race and instead of watching cars race you see a shameful incident where someone not actually racing decides who wins then you have the right to call it what it is "SHAMEFUL". If it is legal or not it does not change that fact. I suspect that Mercedes are not happy with the coverage they got over this race, which if they had not "legally Cheated" would have been seen as a great result. If like me you go to motor racing to actually see cars race then i can simply not understand how you can accept the actions of this type, if you stand up and cry "foul" then perhaps something can be done to punish those that do it.
I totally get that. You're not wrong. But Mercedes don't care. This will blow over like every other incident, and by the end of the year we'll have forgotten. Maybe a few of us hardcore fans here will remember, but Mercedes are selling cars - the customers know they won the title. There isn't an asterisk beside it.

Small bit of pain to aim for a bigger goal as far as TW is concerned.