Thread: 2018 MotoGP
View Single Post
Old 17 Nov 2018, 23:25 (Ref:3863836)   #222
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Well although the championship is done n dusted this year I think that this last round will be worth a watch, I don't know what's going on in the works Yamaha camp with one at the front and the other several rows back !
One thing is for sure that a Spanish rider will be determined to win their home GP but Marquez is a little bit "detuned" after dislocating his shoulder "again" however you can never count him out with his ragged determination !
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !