View Single Post
Old 12 Jan 2019, 16:26 (Ref:3875729)   #2894
Alfisti
Veteran

England
North Yorkshire, England
Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!
Cole has a deal signed I am led to believe. I am surprised he didn't continue at Motorbase as he is solid, he brings backing and Bartie likes him. Maybe Cole, like Tordoff wasn't impressed with the Focus/ Motorbase? To me it's clear the Focus in Tom Chiltons hands was consistently good, so I conclude that the Focus is a decent set of wheels and I have long believed Motorbase to be a good team. Maybe Nic Hamiltons backing and publicity was a more attractive option for Motorbase than James - that's what I think.

Not much speculation as to who is in at BMR, I genuinely don't know who is driving - if anyone at this stage - or what sponsorship they have. I think Flux are gone, whether that is gone with JP or gone gone I don't know.

Still hoping that AWE may arrive with funding... be awesome to see him and Hill in those Audis.