Thread: Porsche in GT
View Single Post
Old 5 Jun 2018, 16:46 (Ref:3826980)   #46
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedRacer View Post
I prefer the traditional factory livery myself too. Porsche got it right with the new factory livery last year. The version they had from 2013-2016 was bad. However the new white/red/black Porsche logo shape is wonderful. I liked the green touch for the GT3 too. The colors is appropriate red is for the GTD, and green is for the GT3. Just like how IMSA separates GTLM and GTD.
I guess it's all a matter of taste and preference. I would much prefer different liveried cars, both for identification purposes and simple variety. Having said that, I got very close views of them last year at scrutineering at LM and they did look gorgeous.....
Attached Thumbnails
0102.jpg