Thread: HSCC Gold Cup
View Single Post
Old 27 Aug 2018, 21:20 (Ref:3846609)   #34
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
Sitting in Portsmouth ferry terminal with a coffee while following live timing......

RS2000 #52 8th o/a and 1st in class (of one, but they don’t write that on the trophy), Peter and Iain 16th and P4 in their (much more competitive ) class. Hope you had a good race, guys?
Well it was good fun. We are struggling with the competitiveness of the Capris but nonetheless the only cars to pass us on the road were slick shod. So not too shabby at all. This time I had the honour of fastest qualifying lap and Iain got our race fastest lap. Once again less than a second separated us.

The only downer was that I was suffering from a cold which took the edge off the event for me.

Looking forward to Portimao.