View Single Post
Old 28 Jan 2018, 00:39 (Ref:3795811)   #473
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingers4Justice View Post
I think the two are linked. We’ve removed a class full of Am drivers, in cars of a similar pace to GTLM delivered in a very different way. Plus they were easy to stall.

Regardless of whether their absence has given us more green running, I don’t think anybody will be saying that they were the missing ingredient from the race come Sunday evening!
Fair point, I don't miss them for sure.

Previous races when we have had tire failures we always hear that the teams are running outside of recommended pressures or camber. That may be, but if everyone is doing it.....