View Single Post
Old 23 Aug 2017, 11:24 (Ref:3761155)   #16
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetman View Post
Personally I like climate control, although my views are now tempered by having paid £300 to have the blower motor and associated burned out gubbins replaced.
My Volvo truck has got an awesome 'climate' A/C, but of course has temperature sensors all over the place. If you park so that one sensor is in full sun, when you switch on again you get enough refrigerated air to make you dive for the off switch!

A few personal 'would rather not haves'- auto wipers, auto headlamps, electric tailgate / door closures, and electric seat adjustment! One of the better ideas that I would spec- electric folding door mirrors.

Talking of electric seats, when it came out, LR were making big boasts about the fact that the latest Disco has electric fold and adjustment for both rear rows. Not only that, but via a phone app, you can fold or unfold the seats from anywhere in the world! But why the **** would you want to.....